Insurance Grade Safes and Key Cabinets
We supply and install a wide range of safes and key cabinets. We generally keep several of the smaller to medium size safes in the shop with an insurance rating up to £40,000, whilst larger, heavier safes are normally supplied to order and delivered direct to your home or business.
If you are thinking about buying a safe, the things you should consider are as follows:
- The value of the items to be stored (for insurance purposes).
- Will my new safe be recognised by my insurers?
- The size of the items to be stored.
- Are there many paper items, so do you need fire protection?
- The location/positioning within your premises.
- The type of locking you would like. (Key, push-button, dial, biometric etc ).
- The supplier. Will they be able to provide support/advice in the event of a problem.
If you need more detailed information on how to choose a safe then click the button below.
How to choose a safe
If you would like to discuss your requirements with someone, please call us on 01386 761652 or visit our shop.